13 May 2012

Loake Double Monks


By chance, I just came across a few new additions to the Loake Shoemakers line-up, and these the Cannon model, in particular caught my eye. I've taken quite a fancy to dub-monks recently, but, although the situation is improving, they're far from easy to find, unless you're ballin' with Crockett & Jones, Edward Green-type dollar. As many of us are not able to drop that kind of cash, these are a great choice. For less than £200, you get yourself English Calf leather, Goodyear welting, and what I feel is a damn good looking shoe. The Cannon shoe, which comes with toe cap stitching, is offered in both black and brown leather and will look smashing with everything from your raw denim to your trousers with that two inch cuff.



1 comment:

  1. fantastic shoes!

    I beleive it is one of Loakes finest syles...

    Mark

    ReplyDelete