10 Feb 2012

Herschel Supply Co.



I'd been aware of Hershel Supply for a while, and liked the look of their bags, but only through blogs that had originated across the pond. This, plus the fact that I've not recently felt the need for a new rucksack, meant that I'd never really checked out the company in any detail.

Until Adam, over at Vintage Blokes & Stylish Folks blogged about them, opening my eye slightly more...





In my opinion, they've absolutely smashed it with this lookbook. Not that I'm any sort of expert in the field but to me it looks superbly photographed and has really reached out to it's target demographic with the way it's styled, to complement the aesthetic of their products.

One of these gorgeous bags has definitely crept onto my, already too long, wishlist.

You can cop yourself one here, or at any Urban Outfitters Store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment