26 Feb 2012

London Fashion Week: Oliver Spencer FW12



In one of my prior posts I expressed my fondness with a brand I'd recently discovered, Oliver Spencer. So, naturally, I was eager to get a look at the new collection, showcased this past Wednesday on Menswear day at London Fashion Week.


The inspiration for this latest batch of garments is "Art House and the Fifties Beat Movement", something that sounds very cool to me, and that definitely shines through in the outfits in that it's very style-forward and classic, and shying away from being trendy. There's a great balance of modern and 1950s aesthetics that I'm loving.

It's also a very versatile and rounded collection, using trousers, shirts, jumpers, coats and jeans.

Let's take a look...











EDIT: Here's a video interview Oliver himself did with Mr. Porter on this collection...












No comments:

Post a Comment