24 Feb 2012

The Jawnz Wishlist: Red Wing 875 Work Boots



Being the obsessed #menswear stan that I am, I come across many 'jawnz' I like the look of and can't afford. More times than not, however, said gear is showcased by our compatriots across the pond, making them likely to only be available in the USA (or at least not very readily available in the UK). This had been, what I thought was, the case with these beautiful boots. Infact, the first time I'd ever seen them in the wild was just a couple of weeks ago....

All Red Wing footwear is handcrafted using premium leather to the timeless specifications that they began with over a century ago. These things are built to last.



Today, I got to have a taster of what it would be like to own a pair of the boots, and I've fallen in love with them. We were shooting a lookbook for a mens clothing store in town, who supplied us a suitcase full of clothes, and the Red Wings were included. As a long term admirer, you better believe I grabbed them straight away, and just as quickly, I was sold. They just felt so rugged and tough; definitely the most well constructed footwear I've ever had the pleasure of wearing.

As soon as I can afford them (and can decide on which colour I want), these are getting invested in




No comments:

Post a Comment