21 Mar 2012

A post with a Mac & a Turtleneck...



Too many men shy away from the turtleneck for some reason or another. I suppose that's why it adds to it's appeal for me...

A well fitting turtleneck in a neutral colour goes with just about anything and can greatly add maturity to any look. As with any high collared top, it also frames the face perfectly.

Today, I paired this navy blue Zara piece with a classic beige belted mac. There's something about a turtleneck underneath big lapels, be it with a coat or a suit, that I love.


If you don't fancy having the belt tied around your waist, just tie it in a four-in-hand knot behind the back...





Details:

Coat: Vintage

Sweater:  Zara Turtleneck

Pants:  Uniqlo Japanese Raw Selvedge (Slim)

Shoes:  Sebago Loafers

Watch:  Timex (w/ NATO Strap)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post on the turtleneck, I've always wanted to try it! Thanks for the follow on twitter, and I love your blog! I'm now following you.

    http://mystyleramblings.blogspot.com

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete