7 Mar 2012

Hints of Springtime


As the weather continues to show some signs of summer vibes, it's still proving unpredictable, as is to be expected in northern England. Just after I took these, the heavens opened, but as I look out my window right now, she sun is beaming, although it is still quite chilly.
As the weather is in a state of flux, a transitional element is brought out in this outfit. I decided to include this nautical-themed jumper as a nod to the flashes of springtime that keep threatening to appear.





Details:

Quilted Jacket:  Next

Sweater:  H&M

Shirt:  Ben Sherman OCBD

Trouser:  Topman

Shoes:  Clarks Desert Boot


NB.

Anyone who is somehow yet to come across this, could you please take some time to watch the video below. I saw it this morning and I believe it needs to be shared with as many people as possible...





No comments:

Post a Comment